Hogwarts Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Founders

2 posters

Go down

Hogwarts Founders Empty Hogwarts Founders

Post  RavenClawson (admin) Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey everyone this is for people who want one of four characters that are the founders based off of Hogwarts and InvadersForever fanfic
RavenClawson: is rp by me
Sol Kiefer: open
George Lion:open
Helen Huffle: Taken.

Personality's
Raven:Kind clever witty a true Ravenclaw a dark haired girl with bronze eyes and a true friend never backs down from a fight and knows most answers. Was once Rowena Ravenclaw.Age 16 and has a secret of her past that only she and her brother know. Has black hair bronze eyes and wears a diadem that looks like the lost Diadem of RavenClaw.

Sol: A tricky boy who is cunning and power-hungry has gotten almost everything he wanted except the girl he truly loves the tricky Raven Clawson. Was once Salazar Slytherin. Age 16 Has black hair and green eyes wears a locket that looks like Salazar's locket.

George: A brave daring and chivalous young man he always put's his friends and family first and has always been known to have feelings for Helen. Was once Godric Gryffindor. Age 16. Has orange hair and deep blue eyes and face is covered in freckles and the sorting hat knows him well.

Helen:Youngest girl of the group who is always friendly fair and hard-working always try to cheer her friends up when they are sad. Was once Helga Hufflepuff. Age 15. Has blond hair and blue eyes. (ps Helen has nine siblings 3 girls 6 brothers 3 brothers in Gryffindor the girls in Hufflepuff same with the other brothers)

Any other questions just ask and if you want to be one of them just ask me and you must type a small rp of what their thoughts are about someone they care about or hate or something like a class and if you have a character you want to be able to rp with you must tell me their name and which house same with if you want to be a professor or the headmaster I will start another topic for staff and students.
RavenClawson (admin)
RavenClawson (admin)
Admin

https://hogwartsrp.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Founders Empty Helen

Post  Helen Huffle Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:36 pm

(hey I would like to rp Helen Huffle here is her first day at hogwarts)

I looked around at the school's inside. I am Helen Huffle a new student at the school of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry.

(the rp)
The blond hair girl with sparkling blue eyes looked around at the school her new friends she had met on the Hogwarts Express beside her Raven, Sol, and George. "I can't believe we are actually going to Hogwarts I wonder if I will be in the same house as one of my older siblings." Helen said cheerfully. As they walked into the main hall and Helen gasped at the ceiling "Wow!" She exclaimed at the candles floating in mid air. "It is just a spell." Raven muttered then finally the new students were stopped in front of a stool and a professor holding an old brown worn out hat. 'This is it.' Helen thought.

End
Helen Huffle
Helen Huffle

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Founders Empty Helen

Post  Helen Huffle Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 pm

"Hufflepuff!" the hat shouted.

A large crowd cheered as I stepped into a small but bold group of other Hullepuffs.

I thought to myself and hoped that Raven, Sol, or George or someone nice would be in Hufflepuff with me.

"Gryffindor!"
"Ravenclaw!"
"Slytheryn!"

Apperently I was not hoping hard enough.

End.
Helen Huffle
Helen Huffle

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Founders Empty Soemone Else

Post  Helen Huffle Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 am

I felt so alone last night. I slept in my hall with some others but even though they seemed nice they were nothing compared to Sol, George, and especially Raven. I ever so dearly wish they were here.

End
Helen Huffle
Helen Huffle

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Founders Empty You are a Founder

Post  RavenClawson (admin) Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Helen Huffle you will rp Helen Huffle.
RavenClawson (admin)
RavenClawson (admin)
Admin

https://hogwartsrp.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down